- One-way trip from € 35* to Paris
- Direct Thalys to the airport!
- Travel time Amsterdam Central Station - Charles de Gaulle Airport: 3h31m
Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris
Paris-Charles de Gaulle International Airport, also known as Roissy or simply Charles de Gaulle, is one of Europe’s most important airports. It is located about 25 kilometres northeast of Paris and is easily accessible by train.
For a complete travel itinerary, consult our itinerary planner
Thalys runs twice a day directly from Amsterdam via Schiphol and Rotterdam to Paris - Charles de Gaulle Airport.
It is also possible to take a Thalys to Paris Gare du Nord and take the RER-B that leaves every 5 minutes to get to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. Metro tickets can be purchased at several places at Gare du Nord and onboard Thalys in the bar carriage.
Find out everything about Thalys rates here
Changing trains at Brussel-Zuid (Midi)
TGV also travels directly to Paris-Charles de Gaulle from Brussel Zuid/Midi. You can first travel with Thalys or Intercity Brussels to Brussels Midi/Zuid where you could catch the connecting TGV train.
Find out everything about TGV rates here
Is your flight delayed and have you missed your train? Please note the different conditions in the rebooking and cancellation of your train trip. These differ per fare. With a Premium ticket, you can rebook or cancel up until departure free of charge; any difference in price will be settled. A Comfort or Standard ticket can be rebooked until the departure of the train. The rebooking fee is € 15 per person for a single journey.
Read more about Thalys’s conditions
- The travel times and frequencies apply to day-time trips on weekdays and can be subject to change. For a complete travel itinerary, consult our itinerary planner.
- We advise that you plan enough time to change trains and to check in, so that if there are delays you will not miss your flight.
- The mentioned prices are without public transportation from the station to the airport. The price for a metro ticket is about € 10.
Charles de Gaulle Airport
* Price quote is based on single, 2nd class No-Flex fare for Thalys and one way Prems fare at TGV. Tickets have limited availability and need to be purchased two weeks before departure. Tickets cannot be changed or cancelled after purchase.
** Price quote is based on weekend return Benelux in combination with Low Fixed Prem fare for 2nd class in TGV. Tickets have limited availability and need to be purchased 3 months before departure. Tickets cannot be changed or cancelled after purchase.