- From € 40 one-way-trip
- Quick and comfortable with ICE
- Travel time: 3 hours 42 minutes
Frankfurt Airport: one of the largest in Europa
Frankfurt International Airport (or Frankfurt am Main) is one of the largest airports in Europe and is easily accessible by train from the stations Frankfurt (Main) Flughafen Fernbahnhof and Frankfurt (Main) Flughafen Regionalbahnhof.
With ICE International to Frankfurt Airport
To reach Frankfurt Airport, you can travel comfortably from € 40 with ICE International to station Frankfurt Flughafen Fernbahnhof. From here it is a 10-minute walk to the departure hall.
Prices train tickets to Frankfurt Airport
The train tickets to Frankfurt Airport have different rates. The price depends on:
- The moment of booking - Early booking means lowest prices
- Flexibility - Regarding rebooking
- Flexibility - Regarding cancellations
Book in advance and save money!
If you book 2 to 3 months in advance, you travel from € 40 one-way trip to Frankfurt International Airport. Book as early as possibly to have the most chance of getting the cheapest tickets. You will not be able to cancel or rebook the ticket.
Find out everything about ICE International rates here
If your flight is delayed or there are traffic jams, it’s nice to have a flexible train ticket. For ICE International this differs per fare. The Flexpreis fare is not tied to a specific time of day; with this ticket, you can travel all day long. Local transport is also valid all day long. Only the Sparpreis fare has a fixed time.
Read more about ICE International’s conditions
- The travel times and frequencies apply to day-time trips on weekdays and can be subject to change. For a complete travel itinerary, consult our itinerary planner.
- We advise that you plan enough time to change trains and to check in, so that if there are delays you will not miss your flight.
* The lowest from-price is based on a one-way trip, 2nd class, from any station in the Netherlands. All rates are subject to availability and applicable fare conditions.