- One-way trip from € 35* to Paris
- Travel time: 4 hours
- 11 connections a day via Paris with Thalys and metro
- Directly to the heart of Paris
Paris Orly Airport
The Paris Orly Airport was named after the nearby suburb of Orly, 14 kilometres south of Paris. It has its own train station connected with Paris by RER lines B and C.
For a complete travel itinerary, consult our itinerary planner
With Thalys to Paris Orly Airport
To get to Paris Orly quickly and comfortably, you can purchase a ticket for as little as € 35 on the Thalys and arrive at the Paris-North station. From this railway station, you can catch metro line 5 towards Place d’Italie and get out at Paris Austerlitz. Then take the RER line that departs every 15 minutes and get out at Anthony. For the last part of your trip, you travel in the completely automatic Orlyval metro. The total travel time from Paris Austerlitz to the airport is 35 to 60 minutes.
Find out everything about Thalys rates here
Is your flight delayed and have you missed your train? Please note the different conditions in the rebooking and cancellation of your train trip. These differ per fare. With a Premium ticket, you can rebook or cancel up until departure free of charge; any difference in price will be settled. A Comfort or Standard ticket can be rebooked until the departure of the train. The rebooking fee is € 15 per person for a single journey. Read more about Thalys’s conditions
- The travel times and frequencies apply to day-time trips on weekdays and can be subject to change. For a complete travel itinerary, consult our itinerary planner.
- We advise that you plan enough time to change trains and to check in, so that if there are delays you will not miss your flight.
- De mentioned prices are without public transportation from the station to the airport. The price for a metro ticket is about € 15.
Paris Orly Airport
* Price quote is based on single, 2nd class No-Flex fare for Thalys. Tickets have limited availability and cannot be changed or cancelled after purchase. You can purchase tickets 3 months before. Would you prefer to travel with Intercity Burssels? That is possible from € 37.20 based on a 2nd class Benelux Weekend Return.