IC Bus (Express-Bus)
For travellers from the south of the Netherlands
- Comfortable and fast
- Power outlets at every seat
- Snacks and drinks available
- Free WiFi
- Including seat reservation
- Toilet on board
You can easily book a reserved seat from € 9 one-way trip. You can buy tickets for IC Bus online at NSInternational.nl. You can also book your ticket by phone from NS International Service Center (030-2300023, local rate). Depending on availability, there are tickets available on board.
Find train tickets
Routes IC Bus
*it is not possible to book the route Roermond - Eindhoven and v.v.
- Dusseldorf - Roermond (Outletcenter) - Eindhoven - Antwerp*
- Dusseldorf - Maastricht - Liège
Buses depart at least 2 times a day on this routes.
Routes and travel times
Departure from Eindhoven
Bus station Eindhoven is located less than 200 metres from Eindhoven trainstation at the Stationsweg.
Departure from Roermond (Outletcenter)
Bus station Roermond (Outletcenter/Stadskantoor) is located at a 15-minute walk from trainstation Roermond.
Departure from Maastricht
Departure from Dusseldorf ZOB
It is a 5-minute walk from train station Dusseldorf Hbf to bus platform Dusseldorf ZOB.
Departure from Antwerp Central
Bus station Antwerp Central is located at Koningin Astridplein, platform 7
Departure from Liège
Comfort on board
IC Buses are double-deckers, equipped with modern facilities. You can enjoy excellent comfort on an IC Bus:
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Power outlets
- Ample seating space
- Room for luggage
- Modern facilities
- Safety features
- In addition, snacks and beverages will be available
Travelling with impaired mobility
In principle it is possible for passengers in a wheelchair to travel with an IC Bus. Passengers must, however, be aware of some limitations:
- A passenger in a wheelchair can travel if they can sit in a normal seat.
- It must be possible for the wheelchair to be folded.
- If a wheelchair user is travelling alone, they must be able to get on and off without assistance.
- Unfortunately, the toilets are not equipped for wheelchair users. However, there are toilets for the disabled available during stopovers.
- When folded, the maximum size of orthopaedic devices, including a wheelchair, is: 1.20m length, 0.35m width and 1.09m height.
- Devices may be brought onboard an IC Bus as long as there is sufficient space available.
You can store a maximum of 2 pieces of hand luggage at your seat in an IC Bus, with a maximum dimension of 70cm x 50cm x 30cm. In principle, at the bottom of the bus there is room for other luggage (normal sizes suitcases, strollers etc.); unfortunately we cannot guarantee there is room.
It is not permitted to bring a dog on board an IC Bus, with the exception of an assistance dog.
Bicycles are not permitted on aboard an IC Bus.
Book your train ticket
- Vele Europese bestemmingen online te boeken
- Nederlandse klantenservice
- Online geen reserveringskosten
- Veilig en gemakkelijk online betalen