For travellers from the south of the Netherlands
- Comfortable and fast
- Power outlets at every seat
- Snacks and drinks available
- Free WiFi
- Including seat reservation
- Toilet on board
You can easily book a reserved seat from € 9 one-way trip. You can buy tickets for IC Bus online at NSInternational.nl. You can also book your ticket by phone from NS International Service Center (030-2300023, local rate). Depending on availability, there are tickets available on board.
Find train tickets
Routes IC Bus
*it is not possible to book the route Roermond - Eindhoven and v.v.
- Dusseldorf - Roermond (Outletcenter) - Eindhoven - Antwerp*
- Dusseldorf - Maastricht - Liège
Buses depart at least 2 times a day on this routes.
Routes and travel times
Departure from EindhovenBus station Eindhoven is located less than 200 metres from Eindhoven trainstation at the JF Kennedylaan/Limbopad.
Departure from Roermond (Outletcenter)Bus station Roermond (Outletcenter/Stadskantoor) is located at a 15-minute walk from trainstation Roermond.
Departure from MaastrichtBusstop Maastricht 'Groene Loper' is located on a 5 minute walk from the station.
Departure from Dusseldorf ZOBIt is a 5-minute walk from train station Dusseldorf Hbf to bus platform Dusseldorf ZOB.
Departure from Antwerp CentralBus station Antwerp Central is located at Koningin Astridplein, platform 7
Departure from LiègeBus station Liège is located at Rue Varin.
Comfort on boardIC Buses are double-deckers, equipped with modern facilities. You can enjoy excellent comfort on an IC Bus:
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Power outlets
- Ample seating space
- Room for luggage
- Modern facilities
- Safety features
- In addition, snacks and beverages will be available
Travelling with impaired mobilityIn principle it is possible for passengers in a wheelchair to travel with an IC Bus. Passengers must, however, be aware of some limitations:
- A passenger in a wheelchair can travel if they can sit in a normal seat.
- It must be possible for the wheelchair to be folded.
- If a wheelchair user is travelling alone, they must be able to get on and off without assistance.
- Unfortunately, the toilets are not equipped for wheelchair users. However, there are toilets for the disabled available during stopovers.
- When folded, the maximum size of orthopaedic devices, including a wheelchair, is: 1.20m length, 0.35m width and 1.09m height.
- Devices may be brought onboard an IC Bus as long as there is sufficient space available.
LuggageYou can store a maximum of 2 pieces of hand luggage at your seat in an IC Bus, with a maximum dimension of 70cm x 50cm x 30cm. In principle, at the bottom of the bus there is room for other luggage (normal sizes suitcases, strollers etc.); unfortunately we cannot guarantee there is room.
DogsIt is not permitted to bring a dog on board an IC Bus, with the exception of an assistance dog.
BicyclesBicycles are not permitted on board of an IC Bus.
Infant carrierChildren up to 4 years old are obligated to have their own seat and infant carrier. We kindly request you to bring your own infant carrier.
Read more about travelling with children