For travel within the Netherlands, you can also use your OV-chipkaart or a single-use smart card chip on the following NS International trains:
- Intercity Brussels: without supplement on the route Amsterdam Central - Roosendaal
- Intercity Berlin: without supplement on the route Amsterdam Central - Hengelo
- ICE International: ICE supplement required on the domestic route between Amsterdam Central - Arnhem Central
When travelling with Thalys, you cannot use the OV-chikaart or single-use smart card. A ticket with reservation is needed.
NS International has the same rules and conditions when travelling in the Netherlands as the NS.
Book your train ticket
- More than thousands of European destinations online
- Dutch and English customer service
- No booking fee online
- Pay online easily and safely