Quickly to the Kent region
- From € 59* one-way with Eurostar
- Trips to Ashford or Ebbsfleet
- Possible by only changing trains once
The advantages of travelling by train
- Arrival in the heart of town
- No luggage costs
- Online no booking fee
Travel information KentWhen taking the train to London, there are one or two stops before reaching the capital. You can also choose to get off in Ashford or Ebbsfleet. With Thalys or Intercity Brussels you can travel to Brussel-Zuid/Midi, where you can catch the train to your destination.
When you get off in Ashford, you will be near some beautiful destinations like the coastal town Folkstone or student city Canterbury.
When you get off in Ebbsfleet, you will have a direct connection to the rest of the region.
Initial travel with Thalys Initial travel with Intercity Brussels From € 59 from Amsterdam Central Station From € 59 (price is from any station in the Netherlands) Travel time Amsterdam - Asford 4h17m Travel time Amsterdam - Asford 5h34m Travel time Amsterdam - Ebbsfleet 4h28m Travel time Amsterdam - Ebbsfleet 5h35m In the Netherlands calls at Amsterdam Central, Schiphol Airport and Rotterdam Central Makes several calls in the Netherlands (Amsterdam Central, Schiphol, Rotterdam Central, Breda) Can be booked 4 months in advance Can be booked 6 months in advance Would you like to know the times and dates that Eurostar stops in the Kent region?
For a complete travel itinerary, consult our itinerary planner.
Prices train tickets to the Kent regionWith NS International you can travel from just € 59 to the Kent region. The sooner you book the cheaper your ticket. You book as of 6 months in advance.
The price depends on
- Moment of bookingn - Early booking is cheap travel
- Travel class - 1st or 2nd class
- Flexibility - With regards to rebooking and cancellation
Options flexibility Eurostar
- Lowest rates
- Rebooking is not possible
- Subject to availability
- Can be rebooked
- Can be cancelled free of charge
- Readily available
- Limitless rebooking
- Can be cancelled free of charge
- Only available in 1st class
Book in advance and save money!Book Eurostar 6 months in advance and get the cheapest tickets to the Kent region! From € 59 you can travel from any station in the Netherlands!
General tips for getting the cheapest tickets
- Book as early as possibly to have the most chance of getting the cheapest tickets.
- Travelling in the evening is often cheaper.
- For a weekend getaway, travel Sat-Sun-Mon instead of Fri-Sat-Sun.
- Book online to avoid booking fee.
Practical informationTo make your trip that much easier, we have summed up certain practical issues for you.
Eurostar facilitiesWe would gladly inform you about all facilities on board so that you can make your journey more comfortable.
Read all about the facilities and practical issues of Eurostar
View the itinerary plannerPlease keep in mind that there could be delays or engineering works and check your trip with the itinerary planner. That way, you will never get an unpleasant surprise!
Download the appDownload our app so that you will be kept informed of the possible changes.
Changing trainsIn Brussel-Zuid (Midi), you can catch the Eurostar to diverse destinations to the regions.
Free access to the loungesIf you have a 1st class ticket, you can enjoy a free drink at the NS International Lounge in Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and Rotterdam.
View our top destinations
* Listed from-prices are based on one-way trips, 2nd class, Weekend Return Intercity Brussels. All rates are subject to applicable fare conditions.