Quickly to the heart of Aix-en-Provence
- From € 84* one-way trip with TGV
- From € 49* one-way trip with Thalys to south of France
- Travel time: Amsterdam - Aix-en-Provence 7.28 hours with TGV
- Direct connection on Saturdays in the summer with Thalys
The advantages of travelling by train
- Board directly, no check-ins
- Comfortable seating
- Arrival in the heart of town
- No parking costs
- Online no booking fee
Travel information Aix-en-ProvenceYou travel to Aix-en-Provence with TGV and changing trains in Brussel-Zuid (Midi). Moreover, every Saturday in July and August Thalys will get you there directly. From Aix-en-Provence you can travel to the beautiful Alps or the famous coastal resorts of southern France.
Read more about changing trains
For a complete travel itinerary, consult our itinerary planner
Prices train tickets Aix-en-ProvenceNo trip is the same. We are very aware of this and therefore offer a fitting rate for every travel situation.
The price depends on
- The moment of booking - Early booking means lowest prices
- Travel class - 1st or 2nd class
- Flexibility - Regarding rebooking and cancellations
Options flexibility Thalys
- Bargain tickets
- Limited rebooking
- Subject to availability
- Change possible
- 50% refund
- Sufficient available
- Rebooking free of charge
- Cancellation free of charge
- Always available
Book in advance and save money!The sooner you book, the lower the price. As of 3 months in advance, you can book one-way train tickets to Aix-en-Provence from € 84.
General tips for getting the cheapest tickets
- Book as early as possibly to have the most chance of getting the cheapest tickets.
- Travelling in the evening is often cheaper.
- For a weekend getaway, travel Sat-Sun-Mon instead of Fri-Sat-Sun.
- Book online to avoid booking fee.
Practical informationTo make your trip that much easier, we have summed up certain practical issues for you.
Facilities on board the trainWe would gladly inform you about all facilities on board so that you can make your journey more comfortable.
Read all about the facilities and practical issues of Intercity Brussels
Read all about the facilities and practical issues of TGV
Read all about the facilities and practical issues of Thalys
View the itinerary plannerPlease keep in mind that there could be delays or engineering works and check your trip with the itinerary planner. That way, you will never get an unpleasant surprise!
Download the appDownload our app so that you will be kept informed of the possible changes.
Change trains in Paris or BrusselsBefore you can travel with the TGV to Aix-en-Provence, you travel to Brussel-Zuid (Midi) or Paris-Nord.
- Brussel-Zuid (Midi): Follow the signs 'Thalys' until you reach the main hall. The large information panels will indicate the platform from which your TGV will depart. More information
- Paris-Nord: To catch your TGV you will first need to travel with the RER to station Gare de Lyon. From Paris-Nord you take RER line D in the direction of Corbeil Essonnes to get to Gare de Lyon. For the transfer in Paris you can buy a ticket at the bar. More information
Free access to the loungesIf you have a 1st class ticket, you can enjoy a free drink at the NS International Lounge in Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and Rotterdam.
Destinations in the South of France
*Listed from-prices are based on one-way trips, 2nd class, from Amsterdam Central Station. All rates are subject to availability and applicable fare conditions.