Quickly to the heart of Lille
- From € 44* one-way trip
- Travel time Amsterdam – Lille from 3h35m
- Tip! Early booking = lowest prices
The advantages of travelling by train
- Board directly, no check-ins
- Comfortable seating
- Arrival in the heart of town
- No parking costs
- Online no booking fee
Travel information LilleYou travel to Brussels with Thalys or Intercity Brussels, where you catch the TGV to Lyon. During your trip, you’ll have all you need to able to relax in our comfortable seats.
Read more about changing trains
Prices train tickets Lille
The price depends on
- The moment of booking - Early booking means lowest prices
- Travel class - 1st or 2nd class
- Flexibility - Regarding rebooking and cancellations
Find out everything about TGV rates here
Options flexibility Thalys
- Bargain tickets
- Limited rebooking
- Subject to availability
- Change possible
- 50% refund
- Sufficient available
- Rebooking free of charge
- Cancellation free of charge
- Always available
Book in advance and save money!The sooner you book, the lower the price. As of 4 months in advance, you can book one-way train tickets to Lille from € 44.
General tips for getting the cheapest tickets
- Book as early as possibly to have the most chance of getting the cheapest tickets.
- Travelling in the evening is often cheaper.
- For a weekend getaway, travel Sat-Sun-Mon instead of Fri-Sat-Sun.
- Book online to avoid booking fee.
Practical informationTo make your trip that much easier, we have summed up certain practical issues for you.
Facilities on board the trainWe would gladly inform you about all facilities on board so that you can make your journey more comfortable.
Read all about the facilities and practical issues of Thalys
Read all about the facilities and practical issues of TGV
Changing trains in Brussels-Zuid (Midi)Please note! You only change trains if you do not travel with Thalys.
Before you can catch the TGV to Lille, you first travel to Brussels-Zuid (Midi) with the Thalys or Intercity Brussels. At Brussels-Zuid (Midi), follow the signs 'Thalys' until you until you reach the main hall. The large information panels will indicate the platform from which your TGV will depart.
View the itinerary plannerPlease keep in mind that there could be delays or engineering works and check your trip with the itinerary planner. That way, you will never get an unpleasant surprise!
Download the appDownload our app so that you will be kept informed of the possible changes.
Free access to the loungesIf you have a 1st class ticket, you can enjoy a free drink at the NS International Lounge in Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and Rotterdam.
Our top destinations
* Listed from-prices are based on one-way trips, 2nd class, from Amsterdam Central Station. All rates are subject to availability and applicable fare conditions.