Discover Europe by train
Are your from outside Europe and would you like to discover Europe with the train? With a Eurail pass you can easily travel from country to country and discover the hotspots of Europe.
Where to buy?
We would advise you to purchase your Eurail pass online at www.eurail.com. You'll save 20% and get your pass sent to your home.
Would you prefer to purchase your Eurail pass at a counter? That is possible at the Eurail Aid Offices. You can find the Eurail Aid Offices at the NS International desk in the Service office at Amsterdam CS and Schiphol. You can also buy the Eurail pass in the country where you live and save money.
During your trip through Europe, you can easily change from one train to the other. For the following train services a reservation is required: Thalys, TGV, Eurostar. A reservation is not required for ICE International, but we do recommend making one. When travelling to Belgium you can take an Intercity train for which it is not possible to make a reservation.
Reservations can be easily made at the larger European train stations. In the Netherlands you can do this via telephone or at a Service Office with an NS International counter.
- Telephone:For bookings per telephone you can call NS International Service Center at 030-2300023. Booking costs are € 7.50 per person and payment fees can be applicable. Opening hours are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- At the NS International counter in Service Offices: On the page Opening hours Service offices you will find an overview of locations and opening hours.
Do you have any questions or are you having problems planning and/or booking your trip? Please visit the Eurail Aid Office at Amsterdam Central Station or Schiphol.
- More than thousands of European destinations online
- Dutch and English customer service
- No booking fee online
- Pay online easily and safely