Europe at your feet
- Five different passes
- From Norway to Greece
- Two children under the age of 11 travel for free
The advantages of travelling by train
- Board directly, no check-ins
- Comfortable seating
- Arrival in the heart of town
- Online no booking fee
With the Interrail Global pass through Europe
With your InterRail Global Pass traveling in a fun and affordable way through 30 countries as long as your pass is valid. From north to south or from east to west: you can decide while you are travelling. Book quickly and come back with unforgettable memories!
Global Pass categories
*Flexi means that you may choose which days you travel during the period for which your Interrail pass is valid. You then have to fill in the day's date on your ticket before boarding the first train of the day. You write down these dates on your Travel Calendar, which you receive together with your Interrail pass.
- 5 days, valid within a period of 15 days (flexi*)
- 7 days, valid within a period of 1 month (flexi*)
- 10 days, valid within a period of 1 month (flexi*)
- 15 days, valid in a period of 1 month (flexi*)
- 15 consecutive days
- 22 consecutive days
- One consecutive month
The Interrail Global Pass allows you unlimited travel in no less than 30 countries.
View a list of all Interrail countries.
The Interrail One Country Pass
Want to travel criss-cross through a European country for a weekend, week or month? You can use the budget-friendly Interrail One Country Pass to travel to and through the country of your choice. From just € 42 you can travel for 3 days by train.
The prices of the Global Pass depend on your age, the type of ticket you select and the class in which you want to travel:
Youths* Adults Adults Senior Senior Class 2nd class 2nd class 1st class 2nd class 1st class 5 days within 15 days € 200 € 264 € 413 € 238 € 372 7 days within month € 246 € 315 € 491 € 284 € 442 10 days within month € 292 € 374 € 588 € 338 € 529 15 days within month € 361 € 463 € 723 € 417 € 651 15 days continuous € 338 € 414 € 650 € 373 € 586 22 days continuous € 374 € 484 € 760 € 437 € 685 1 month continuous € 479 € 626 € 983 € 564 € 886* Youth tickets are also available for 1st class.
Want to order Interrail Global Pass?
It is easy to order the Global pass by using the Interrail order form on this website or by contacting the NS International Service Center - 030-2300023. Another possibility is the NS International counter at a Ticket & Service Office at the larger stations.
When using the form, keep in mind that it will take at least 10 days between time of booking and start of the pass. Within 10 days is only possible when paying by credit card.
The booking fee is € 7.50 per order.
The following conditions apply when travelling with the Interrail Global Pass:
* The tickets with 50% discount can be purchased at an NS International counter at the larger station or by calling the Service Center (030-2300023).
- The passes may be bought up to three months prior to departure.
- With an Interrail pass you can not travel freely in the Netherlands, but you will get 50% discount on the return trip to the Dutch border. Global Passes bought since January 2016 are valid for 1 outbound and 1 inbound journey in your country of residence.*
- Youths’ applies to persons up to 25 years of age, ‘adults’ applies to anyone from 26 years of age and ‘seniors’ are persons 60 years or older.
- If you take the night train after 19.00 hrs, you may fill in the date of the next day in your Travel Report.
- Special fares (surcharges) apply for high-speed trains.
- Prices are valid until 31 December 2015.
- Purchase after presenting a valid passport.
- An Interrail pass for the 1st class is also valid in the 2nd class.
- In the case of the Interrail Flexi passes you have to fill in the day's date on your ticket before boarding the first train of the day. If you travel on a day other than the one you filled in you can get a fine of € 50 (depending on the country involved).
- The Interrail pass is available exclusively to residents of one of the InterRail countries or for persons who can prove that they have been living in one of these countries for more than six months.
- If you have an Interrail Flexi Pass, you should do two things before you board the train:
1. On the Travel Calendar on your ticket, you have to fill in the date of the day on which you will be travelling
2. On the Travel Report in the slipcover of your InterRail pass, you fill in the place of departure and the destination.
Interrail Global Pass
- More than 3,300 European destinations online
- Dutch and English customer service
- No booking fee online
- Pay online easily and safely
Our top destinations
The city of love, art and fashion. You'll never get bored!
Magnificent old town centre with strong Flemish influences.
Full of history, culture and shopping. London is alive day and night.
So close and yet you'll get away from it all in the Belgian capital!
A lively city where the true Bon Vivant will feel at home.
Lively and versatile, an ancient city with a modern twist.
City of art, architecture and theatre. Travel time from 2h38m.
Business city with plenty of character: travel time from 3h46m.
Fashion city with a rich history and vibrant nightlife.