Benefits of the Swiss Travel Pass
- Unlimited travel by train, bus and boat
- Free public transport in 90 cities
- Children younger than 6 travel for free
- Free access to 500 museums
The advantages of travelling by train
- Board directly, no check-ins
- Comfortable seating
- Arrival in the heart of town
- Online no booking fee
By train to SwitzerlandYou can travel fast and comfortably to Switserland by ICE International. In Switzerland you can use your Swiss Travel Pass.
Carefree travel through SwitzerlandWith the Swiss Travel Pass you can discover the breathtaking Swiss countryside with all its mountains and lakes. While you are there, you may use the public transport trains, busses and boats in 90 cities. You will also receive attractive discounts for many mountain railway lines.
Prices train tickets SwitserlandBefore you can use your Swiss Travel Pass, you travel fast and comfortably to Switserland by ICE International or City Night Line. No trip is the same. We are very aware of this and therefore offer a fitting rate for every travel situation.
You can order the Swiss Travel Pass by contacting the NS International Service Center 030-2300023 and at a NS International desk a the station.
Prices Swiss Travel Pass
Adult Youth* Class 2nd 1st 2nd 1st 3 days € 205 € 326 € 175 € 278 4 days € 246 € 390 € 210 € 333 8 days € 362 € 574 € 310 € 490 15 days € 441 € 696 € 379 € 595* 16 to 25 years old
Prices Swiss Travel Pass Flex
Adult Youth* Class 2nd 1st 2nd 1st 3 days within 1 month € 236 € 375 € 201 € 320 4 days within 1 month € 282 € 449 € 241 € 383 8 days within 1 month € 405 € 642 € 346 € 548 15 days within 1 month € 484 € 764 € 415 € 653* 16 to 25 years old
Family CardWe offer the Family Card, which is intended especially for families who love travelling. Use it for the entire family to travel to the Alps, St. Moritz, Lugano, Zermatt and many other Swiss destinations. It is extra cheap because children up to and including 15 years of age travel for free.
Conditions Family Card
- The Family Card is intended for persons who share a communal household with their own children, foster children or adoption children.
- At least one parent and one child have to travel together.
- The Family Card is valid exclusively in combination with a Swiss Travel Pass. If both parents travel they both have to be in possession of a Swiss Travel Pass.