Quickly to the heart of luxembourg
- From € 38* one-way trip
- Travel time Amsterdam – Luxembourg 5:33 hours
- Change trains in Brussel-Zuid (Midi)
- Tip! Early booking = lowest prices
The advantages of travelling by train
- Board directly, no check-ins
- Comfortable seating
- Arrival in the heart of town
- No parking costs
- Online no booking fee
Travel information LuxembourgFrom the Randstad area it takes just a few hours by train to reach Luxembourg. You can choose to travel with Thalys or an (international) Intercity. Based on your needs and wants, choose which train you'd prefer to take to Luxembourg.
For a complete travel itinerary, consult our itinerary planner
Prices train tickets LuxembourgNo trip is the same. We are very aware of this and therefore offer a fitting rate for every travel situation.
The price depends on
- The moment of booking - Early booking means lowest prices
- Travel class - 1st or 2nd class
- Flexibility - Regarding rebooking and cancellations
Options flexibility Thalys
- Bargain tickets
- Limited rebooking
- Subject to availability
- Change possible
- 50% refund
- Sufficient available
- Rebooking free of charge
- Cancellation free of charge
- Always available
Book in advance and save money!Do you want to and can you book far in advance? Then choose the ticket with the lowest fare. The best rate for the price-conscious travellers. You will not be able to cancel or rebook the ticket.
General tips for getting the cheapest tickets
- Book as early as possibly to have the most chance of getting the cheapest tickets.
- Travelling in the evening is often cheaper.
- For a weekend getaway, travel Sat-Sun-Mon instead of Fri-Sat-Sun.
- Book online to avoid booking fee.
Practical informationTo make your trip that much easier, we have summed up certain practical issues for you.
Facilities in the trainWe gladly inform you about all facilities on board so that you can make your journey more comfortable.
Read all about the facilities and practical issues of Thalys
View the itinerary plannerPlease keep in mind that there could be delays or engineering works and check your trip with the itinerary planner. That way, you will never get an unpleasant surprise! reisplanner
Download our appDownload our app so that you will be kept informed of the possible changes.
Free access to the loungesIf you have a 1st class ticket, you can enjoy a free drink at the NS International Lounge in Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and Rotterdam.
View our top destinations
* Listed from-prices are based on one-way trips, 2nd class, from any station in the Netherlands. All rates are subject to availability and applicable fare conditions.