- From € 48* one-way
- Within 3h35m in the heart of Lille
- Travel quickly and in comfort
Quickly to the heart of Lille
Lille is known for its multitude of museums and cultural events. In recent years, several young designers have opened boutiques and ateliers in the fashion district. Be enchanted by this historical city where both Flemish and French influences will delight.
On the bike through Paris
During your weekend getaway in Lille, you could rent a bike with which to discover the city. You can rent the distinctive black and red V’lille bikes in Lille and the suburbs. Lille has many bike paths which makes it a very biker-friendly city.
Visit the Paleis des Beaux-Arts museum
This palace of fine arts is definitely worth a visit, in 22,000 m2 you will find the most prominent of collections. Due to its permanent collection, this museum is considered the second largest general museum of France.
Stroll through Bois de Boulogne Park
Bois de Boulogne is the largest green area in the city. The park is surrounded by the ramparts of the Citadel and by the Deule Channel. Enjoy a stroll through the nice (free) zoo with 400 animals of 70 different species. And for the little ones, the park has a permanent mini fair ground.
Tips to book cheap traintickets
- Book as early as possible so you have the beste chance of getting the lowest price
- You can book tickets for Thalys and TGV 4 months before departure
- If you want to go on a weekendtrip, try booking Sat-Sun-Mon instead of Fri-Sat-Sun
Our top destinations
* Listed from-prices are based on one-way trips, 2nd class, from Amsterdam Central Station. All rates are subject to availability and applicable fare conditions.