- From € 35* one-way with Thalys
- Travel time Amsterdam – Paris: 3h50m
- Two direct trains a day
Arrive at the entrance
There are two possibilities for taking the train and arriving at the entrance of the park:
Weekend Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris is a magical destination for a nice weekend! Meet your favorite Disney characters and experience the magic with the whole family or friends during a weekend.
Direct connection to Disneyland Paris
Disney idols are even more accessible: Thalys runs a direct train to the park. This means that you no longer have to change trains in Brussels or Paris, but you can travel directly to the gates of Disneyland Resort Paris. Twice a day, Thalys travels to the amusement park in just 3 hours and 40 minutes!
Travel to Brussels and take a TGV train
Curious what this looks like? View the Teske's Dutch vlog about her trip to Disneyland.
Discounts when travelling with children
In Thalys children younger than 4 years travel on your lap free of charge and children until 11 years get a discount. Their tickets are €15 in Standard, €20 in Comfort and €30 in Premium for a one-way trip.
Don't want to stand in line for a ticket at the park's entrance?
Find discount prices for admission tickets to Disneyland Paris
- More than thousands of European destinations online
- Dutch and English customer service
- No booking fee online
- Pay online easily and safely
Thalys is the high-speed train for daily connections between the Netherlands, Belgium and France.Read more
* Price quote is based on single, 2nd class No-Flex fare. Tickets have limited availability and cannot be changed or cancelled after purchase.