- From € 20* one-way trip with ICE International
- Travel time Amsterdam - Oberhausen: 1h50m
- Price is valid from any station in the Netherlands
- Tip! Early booking = lowest prices
To Sea Life Oberhausen by train
Experience a world of incredible beauty! Sea Life Oberhausen is the domain of more than 20,000 denizens of the deep including sharks, sea-horses and stingrays. The highlights of a visit to Sea Life are the tropical marine aquarium and the underwater tunnel.
Your trip to Oberhausen by train
Sea Life is located in Oberhausen, Germany. An NS International ticket for one of 7 daily runs costs as little as € 20. The trip with ICE International takes less than 2 hours. When you get to Oberhausen, go to bus platform C and catch the bus to Marina/SEA LIFE, or go to bus platform 1 and catch any bus to Neue Mitte. The bus ride takes about 10 minutes. For a complete travel itinerary, consult our itinerary planner.
Discount for children travelling with ICE International
When accompanied by adults, children under 14 can travel within Germany for free with ICE International, or with 50% discount when travelling on their own. A valid fully priced ticket is required up until the German border. If you purchase your ticket via this website, the discounts are calculated automatically. Unescorted children or children aged 12-14 can book via NS International Service Center or the NS International Tickets & Service offices at the larger train stations.
Admission prices and opening hours
Sea Life Oberhausen is open every day until 18.30 hrs (admissions until 17 hrs.). Admission fees are € 15.95 (adults), € 14.95 (senior citizens) and € 9.95 (children).
Sea Life Oberhausen
* The basic prices given here depend on availability and are based on 2nd class travel, departing from Amsterdam. The tickets must be booked at least 3 days before departure. Changes and cancellations are possible after purchase until the first day of validity. A charge is made for this.