We offer different rates, whereby the lowest rates have a limited availability. Therefore, we advise you to book as soon as possible to have the most chance of getting the best rates.
When can you book tickets to your destination?
Every train operator determines when the ticket sales begin. The pre-sale period varies per train operator.
- Thalys: 4 months prior departure
- Intercity Brussels: 4 months prior departure
- German destinations: 180 days prior departure
- Night trains to Germany and further: 180 days prior departure
- Eurostar to London: 180 days prior departure
Tips for getting the best rates
- Book as soon as possible, for then you have the most chance of getting the cheapest tickets.
- Travelling in the evenings is often cheaper.
- Sign up for the newsletter (Dutch only), which often includes special offers for our readers and you will always be informed about current ticket deals.
- Are you travelling to Belgium? Book a cheaper trip with Super Day Return or Weekend Return!
- If you want to go for a weekend getaway, then you are better off travelling Sat-Sun-Mon instead of Fri-Sat-Sun.
Book your train ticket
- More than thousands of European destinations online
- Dutch and English customer service
- No booking fee online
- Pay online easily and safely