Travel 1st class to this wonderful city for a weekend; it will be a grand experience! Enjoy the included catering and Wi-Fi while travelling with Thalys. On Saturday and Sunday you can travel from as little as € 59 1st class to Paris.
- Valid for travel on Saturday and Sunday
- Can be booked up to 30 days before departure
Travel with Thalys to Paris
- Depart from Amsterdam Central Station, Schiphol and Rotterdam Central Station
- 9 connections a day from Amsterdam – Paris Gare du Nord in 3h17m
- Arrive in the heart of town
- Bar/buffet carriage on board
- 1st class one-way trip from € 79 (incl. snack or meal at seat)
Travel times Thalys
- Amsterdam Central Station - Paris : 3h16m
- Schiphol - Paris: 3h01m
- Rotterdam Central Station - Paris: 2h36m
What can you do in Paris?
The city of love, the city of light ... Paris is a city to wander in and to constantly discover new things. It is a real museum city, but also culinary and also has a lot of fashion to offer. Tip! Combine Paris with a day in Versailles or at Disney.
Free walking trails Paris
Of course you can walk to the Eiffel Tower, the Sacre Coeur and the Louvre. But there's more. Walk along the left bank of the Seine with outdoor cafes with sun beds and playgrounds. Or experience the countryside in the middle of the city: La Campagne à Paris.
Download trail 1 - From Jardin to Jardin Download trail 2 - Along the Seine and Notre Dame
Book your train ticket
- More than thousands of European destinations online
- Dutch and English customer service
- No booking fee online
- Pay online easily and safely