Unfortunately we are unable to sell train tickets to Barcelona. You can purchase tickets via the Renfe, the Spanish Railway. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Quickly to the heart of Barcelona
- From € 94* one-way trip
- Travel time Amsterdam - Barcelona 11h17m
- 2 connections a day
- Tip! Early booking = lowest prices
The advantages of travelling by train
- Board directly, no check-ins
- Comfortable seating
- Arrival in the heart of town
- No parking costs
- Online no booking fee
Travel information BarcelonaBarcelona, the capital of Catalonia, is the second largest city in Spain. By train you will get from Amsterdam to the beautiful coastal city in just 11 hours and 17 minutes.
Initial travel with Thalys, change trains once at Gare du NordChange trains at Gare du Nord to Gare de Lyon (1h32m time to change trains)
Route Travel time Change trains Departure Arrival Outbound Amsterdam CS - Barcelona 11:17 1 09:17 20:34 Schiphol - Barcelona 11:01 1 09:33 20:34 Rotterdam CS - Barcelona 10:36 1 09:58 20:34 Return Barcelona - Amsterdam CS 11:20 1 09:25 20:45
Initial travel with Thalys / TGV, travel via Brussel and Valence (change trains twice)
Route Travel time Change trains Departure Arrival Outbound Amsterdam CS - Barcelona 11:14 2 08:17 19:31 Schiphol - Barcelona 10:58 2 08:33 19:31 Rotterdam CS - Barcelona 10:33 2 08:58 19:31 Return Barcelona - Amsterdam CS 11:28 2 06:10 17:38
Prices train tickets BarcelonaNo trip is the same. We are very aware of this and therefore offer a fitting rate for every travel situation.
The price depends on
- The moment of booking - Early booking means lowest prices
- Travel class - 1st or 2nd class
- Flexibility - Regarding rebooking and cancellations
Book in advance and save money!Do you want to and can you book far in advance? Then choose for a Sparpreis Europa rate: the best rate for the price-conscious travellers. You will not be able to cancel or rebook the ticket.
General tips for getting the cheapest tickets
- Book as early as possibly to have the most chance of getting the cheapest tickets.
- For a weekend getaway, travel Sat-Sun-Mon instead of Fri-Sat-Sun.
- Book online to avoid booking fee.
View our top destinations
* Listed from-prices are based on one-way trips, 2nd class, from any station in the Netherlands. All rates are subject to availability and applicable fare conditions.