Travel with a mobile ticket
It is possible to book a mobile ticket for Thalys to Antwerp, Brussels, Lille and Paris and all for all destinations in Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Czech Republic and Austria. You will no longer need a paper ticket. To bypass the gates and during ticket control, you can use the mobile ticket’s barcode displayed on your mobile phone. Even without Internet you can access your ticket on your phone.
How does it work?
- Download the NS International App.
- Open the confirmation email on your mobile phone and click on the link to lead you to your mobile ticket.
- Your ticket will automatically be saved in the NS International App under `My booking'.
If you choose a mobile ticket, the following applies:
- The mobile ticket is personal and not transferable.
- You must show the mobile ticket through the NS International App (version 4 or higher).
- You can upload the mobile ticket to the NS International App before you begin your journey.
- Ticket control takes place on the basis of identification. Therefore, bring a valid form of identification with a photograph (passport or ID card) with you, the train manager/conductor may request to see it.
- Travelling is only possible on the booked date and/or train, unless the rate conditions specify something different.
- Rebooking and cancellation are subject to the usual rate conditions.
- A request for reimbursement within 2 days (Belgium) or 7 days (Germany) after the effective date of the ticket will be refunded through the original method of payment after 2 or 7 days due to yet to be received monitoring information.
- A request for reimbursement of a mobile ticket purchased at a NS International counter at a service desk, can be made at the NS International desk before the start of your journey or after the indicated period.
- This rule does not apply if your refund request only concerns a Thalys journey. A request for reimbursement can be submitted to the NS International Customer Service.