- Low-cost train between Brussels and Paris
- In 2.30 hours from Brussels to Paris
Izy is the new low-cost train implemented by Thalys. From 3 April 2016, Izy travels from Brussels and Paris with 2 to 3 trains per day. We do not yet offer any tickets at this point, but we will let you know when we do.
- IZY travels 2 times a day on Friday and Sunday and once a day on other days of the week.
- Tickets without reserved seats are available from € 10
- Tickets with reserved seats are available from € 19
- Tickets can be purchased 2 months in advance
- Tickets are sold online only
- The price includes one piece of luggage and one piece of hand luggage
- Tickets can’t be cancelled
- Boarding starts 30 minutes prior to the departure time and ends 10 minutes before departure
If you want to travel to Paris earlier or quicker without changing trains, please book the Thalys from € 35* one-way trip
Thalys to Paris
Book your train ticket
Our top destinations
* The lowest from-price is based on a one-way trip, 2nd class, from any station in the Netherlands. All rates are subject to availability and applicable fare conditions.