Ordering tickets by telephone
NS International Service Center
To make a reservation by telephone you can call NS International Service Center at +31 (0)30-2300023. The booking fee is € 7.50 per person (with a maximum of € 22.50). For credit card payments, we charge the costs of the actual cost of the credit card payment.
After making your reservation by telephone, you can choose to receive your ticket in two ways:
- Send to postal address (takes at least 5 days)
Tickets which have been reserved by telephone can be payed in two different ways:
- You settle the payment directly with NS International Service Center with a credit card from American Express card, VISA or Mastercard.
- You transfer the amount on after receiving the booking confirmation which also serves as an invoice
NS International Service Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at +31 (0)30-2300023.
Processing time payment
After receipt of your payment, tickets can be sent to any postal address in the Netherlands. If you pay by credit card, please take into account the time required for processing the payment, which is at least 3 working days. A bank deposit usually takes a longer and therefore you should purchase your ticket 10 working days before departure.
The ease of making an online reservation
Booking online offers many benefits: you can make reservations at any time that suits you and there are no booking fees. Payments can be made quickly and safely when using iDEAL or credit card (American Express, MasterCard and VISA).
Read more about booking online
Book your train ticket
- More than thousands of European destinations online
- Dutch and English customer service
- No booking fee online
- Pay online easily and safely