To Dusseldorf by train
Travel with ICE International to Dusseldorf
- Price 2nd class from € 19
- Price 1nd class from € 49
- Travel time Amsterdam – Dusseldorf: 2.12
- 7 connections a day
Book in advance and save money
Book 2-3 months in advance and pay just € 19 for a one-way ticket to Dusseldorf. The sooner you book, the lower the price. Our cheapest tickets cannot be rebooked or cancelled. Book in advance and save money! Find train tickets
Your trip to Dusseldorf
Want to take a city trip to Dusseldorf or need to go there on business? With the international train service ICE International you can travel from Amsterdam Central directly to Dusseldorf.
For a complete overview, please consult the international itinerary planner. Please also check the latest international travel updates shortly before embarking on your journey.
Overview travel times to Dusseldorf
Prices train tickets to Dusseldorf
Train tickets to Dusseldorf vary in price. Price is dependent on:
- The amount of tickets still available
- The possibility of being able to rebook your ticket
- The possibility of getting a (partial) refund
ICE International fares
The prices of train tickets to Dusseldorf are divided into 2 categories. A complete overview of the fares and condition can be found on the ICE International Fares page. The main conditions are listed below:
Cheap, can be changed (for a charge)
- Cheapest tickets
- Booked no later than 3 days before departure
- Can be changed or cancelled (a charge is made)
Changes and cancellations are possible
- Rebooking: free of charge except for reservation costs
- Cancellation: 10% of the costs with a minimum of € 5
- Booked up until departure
Dusseldorf: fashion city with a rich history and vibrant nightlife
For the latest fashion you need not travel far. In the famous shopping streets of Dusseldorf you will quickly find a contemporary outfit. You should also take the time to stroll through the old streets of the medieval Old Town, with its many museums and bars. Ready for modern architecture and a hip nightlife? Visit the Media Harbour for upscale restaurants, trendy terraces and the best nightclubs.
Extra comfort: travel 1st class
Want some extra comfort when travelling with ICE International to Dusseldorf? Treat yourself with a 1st class ticket. You can profit from:
- adjustable seats with plenty of leg room
- your own audio jack
- electrical outlet for your laptop or phone
* For some train services different train carriages are used in which certain facilities are not present.Find train tickets
Need a ticket from Dusseldorf to the Netherlands?
NS International, of course, also offers single train tickets from Dusseldorf to the Netherlands. To make things easier, below you can see the most commonly bought tickets to the Netherlands from Dusseldorf:
At the station
* The basic prices given here depend on availability and are based on 2nd class travel, departing from Amsterdam. The tickets must be booked at least 3 days before departure. Changes and cancellations are possible after purchase until the first day of validity. A charge is made for this.