Reserve your group trip
- Group of 10 people or more: Fill in the ‘order form group travel' below.
- Group of 6 to 9 people: Make two separate bookings online* or make reservations by telephone (030 - 230 00 23).
* When booking 2 separate trips online, the group will not be seated together.
You can book as a group with the department Group travel as of 6 adults. Therefore you must fill in the 'order form group travel' in.
- The entire group is seated together
- Everyone travels for the same rate
- 1 invoice for the entire booking
- Fixed contact person for questions
Group travel reservations
If you travel with 6 up to 9 passengers please make 2 online bookings or book by telephone. Planning a company outing, a school field trip or a city trip for 10 persons or more? Then apply the form for a group trip on this page.
Please note: for train travel to Germany you can fill in the group form for 6 adults or more, for all other destinations group travel is from 10 adults or more.
Rates for group travel
Besides benefiting from the many advantages of a group trip, the rate in some cases is even cheaper than if you book individually.
- Group rates differ per destination
- All prices are starting prices per person, based on availability and time of booking
- The prices do not include administration fee (a maximum of € 15 per group booking) and shipping fees (of € 8 per group booking)
How do you pay for a group trip?
You can pay for the tickets with credit card (MasterCard, VISA or Amex) or by deposit. (Please note: paying by deposit is only possible when booking at least 2 weeks before departure.) We only deliver paper train tickets, without names. These can be sent to any postal address in the Netherlands. Sending tickets to a P.O.Box (postbus) is not possible.
Tips for booking a group trip
When booking a group trip, please keep the following in mind:
- On certain dates the entire capacity of a train can be booked to popular destinations. Is that the case? Then contact us so that we can find the best alternative for you.
- On Intercity Brussels trains it is not possible to reserve seats.
- Book your group trip as soon as possible. That way you have the most chance of getting the cheapest tickets and that there will be sufficient room for the entire group when travelling with a large party.
Carefree, comfortable and luxurious - if you travel by train you will want for nothing. That is why it is also possible to order an exclusive on-board catering when you travel in a group. NS International will gladly suggest some options for catering.
Would you like to book a group trip or do you need more information? Then give us your contact details in the order form. One of our employees will contact you within 3 working days. Do you have any questions? Then call 030 - 295 08 84 or read about the benefits of group travel.