Quickly to the heart of London
- From € 59 one-way trip with Eurostar*
- Travel time Amsterdam – London 4:39 hours
- Tip! Early booking = lowest prices
The advantages of travelling by train
- Arrival in the heart of town
- No luggage costs
- Online no booking fee
When travelling to London, you will have to change trains in Burssel-Zuid (Midi). You can choose to travel with either Thalys or with Intercity Brussels for the initial part of your journey. Both options make 6 connections a day to London.
Initial travel with Thalys Initial travel with Intercity Brussels From € 79 from Amsterdam Central Station From € 59 (price is from any station in the Netherlands) Travel time Amsterdam - London 4.39 hours Travel time Amsterdam - London 5.47 hours In the Netherlands calls at Amsterdam Central, Schiphol Airport and Rotterdam Central Makes several calls in the Netherlands (Amsterdam Central, Schiphol, Den – Haag HS, Rotterdam Central, Dordrecht, Roosendaal) Can be booked 3 months in advance Can be booked 6 months in advance
Prices train tickets Londen
Rates for train tickets to London are split into 3 groups. A full overview of the rates and condition can be found on Rates Eurostar. The most important conditions are listed below:
Travelling with both Intercity Brussels and Eurostar
*Prices are valid from any station in the Netherlands and are based on a one-way trip
- Rebooking possible
- € 40 costs when rebooking (+ possible price difference with lowest availble rate)
- Price 2nd class from van € 59 - € 204*
- Price 1st class from van € 132 - € 259*
Travelling with both Thalys and Eurostar
- Three types of rates available: No-Flex, Semi-Flex and Flex
- No-Flex offer cheapest tickets, limited availability
- 1st class tickets available in Semi-Flex and Flex
Options flexibility Eurostar
- Lowest rates
- Rebooking is not possible
- Subject to availability
- Can be rebooked
- Can be cancelled free of charge
- Readily available
- Limitless rebooking
- Can be cancelled free of charge
- Only available in 1st class
Book in advance and save money!
Book Eurostar 6 months in advance and get the cheapest tickets to London! From € 59 you can travel from any station in the Netherlands!
General tips for getting the cheapest tickets
- Book as early as possibly to have the most chance of getting the cheapest tickets.
- Travelling in the evening is often cheaper.
- For a weekend getaway, travel Sat-Sun-Mon instead of Fri-Sat-Sun.
- Book online to avoid booking fee.
To make your trip that much easier, we have summed up certain practical issues for you.
We would gladly inform you about all facilities on board so that you can make your journey more comfortable.
Read all about the facilities and practical issues of Eurostar
Check-in times Eurostar
The Eurostar high-speed train travels through the Channel Tunnel when going from Brussels to London. Therefore, the safety requirements for this train are higher than for other international rail travel in Europe. This is why passengers must check-in when travelling with Eurostar. Passengers need to check-in in Brussels, or on the way back in London, at least 30 minutes prior to departure. When you book your ticket to London online with NS International, this check-in time is automatically taken into account.
View the itinerary planner
Please keep in mind that there could be delays or engineering works and check your trip with the itinerary planner. That way, you will never get an unpleasant surprise!
Download the app
Download our app so that you will be kept informed of the possible changes.
Free access to the lounges
If you have a 1st class ticket, you can enjoy a free drink at the NS International Lounge in Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and Rotterdam.
View our top destinations
Fashion city with a rich history and vibrant nightlife.
Business city with plenty of character: travel time from 3h46m.
City of art, architecture and theatre. Travel time from 2h38m.
Lively and versatile, an ancient city with a modern twist.
A lively city where the true Bon Vivant will feel at home.