Quickly to the heart of Berlin
- From € 39* one-way trip
- Travel tim Amsterdam – Berlin 6:20 hours
- 18 connections a day
- Tip! Early booking = lowest prices
The advantages of travelling by train
- Board directly, no check-ins
- Comfortable seating
- Arrival in the heart of town
- Online no booking fee
Prices train tickets Berlin
Rates to Berlin with Intercity Berlin
Based on one-way trips, 2nd class, from Amsterdam Central Station
The price depends on
- The moment of booking - Early booking means lowest prices
- Travel class - 1st or 2nd class
- Flexibility - Regarding rebooking and cancellations
Options flexibility Intercity Berlin
- Rebooking: free of charge except for reservation costs
- Cancellation: free of charge up to 1 day before departure
- Can be booked up until departure
- Lowest rates
- Can be booked up to 1 day before departure
- Can be rebooked or cancelled (for a charge)
Travel information Berlin
Going on vacation or for business to Berlin? Intercity Berlin will transport you from Amsterdam Central Station directly to the German capital, where you get off at Berlin Hauptbahnhof.
Overview travel time to Berlin
Book in advance and save money!
Do you want to and can you book far in advance? Then choose for a Sparpreis Europa rate: the best rate for the price-conscious travellers. You will not be able to cancel or rebook the ticket.
General tips for getting the cheapest tickets
- Book as early as possibly to have the most chance of getting the cheapest tickets.
- Travelling in the evening is often cheaper.
- For a weekend getaway, travel Sat-Sun-Mon instead of Fri-Sat-Sun.
- Book online to avoid booking fee.
To make your trip that much easier, we have summed up certain practical issues for you.
Intercity Berlin facilities
Read more about all the facilities on board Intercity Berlin, so that you can make your trip as comfortable as possible.
View the itinerary planner
Please keep in mind that there could be delays or engineering works and check your trip with the itinerary planner. That way, you will never get an unpleasant surprise!
Download the app
Download our app so that you will be kept informed of the possible changes.
Free access to the lounges
If you have a 1st class ticket, you can enjoy a free drink at the NS International Lounge in Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and Rotterdam.
Book your train ticket
Travel 1st class
First class Intercity Berlin includes catering, comfortable seats, extra legroom and free wifi.