Quickly to the heart of Düsseldorf
- From € 20* one-way ticket with ICE International
- Travel time Amsterdam - Düsseldorf: 2.11 hours
- 7 connections a day
- Tip! Early booking = lowest prices
The advantages of travelling by train
- Board directly, no check-ins
- Comfortable seating
- Arrival in the heart of town
- No parking costs
- Online no booking fee
Travel information DüsseldorfWith the international train ICE International you can travel from Amsterdam Central Station directly to Düsseldorf. During your trip you will have everything you need so that you can fully relax in a comfortable chair.
Overview travel times Düsseldorf
Prices train tickets Düsseldorf
Rates to Düsseldorf with ICE International
The lowest from-price is based on a one-way trip, 2nd class, from any station in the Netherlands
The price depends on
- The moment of booking - Early booking means lowest prices
- Travel class - 1st or 2nd class
- Flexibility - Regarding rebooking and cancellations
Options flexibility ICE International
- Rebooking: free of charge except for reservation costs
- Cancellation: free of charge up to 1 day before departure
- Can be booked up until departure
- Lowest rates
- Can be booked up to 1 day before departure
- Can be rebooked or cancelled (for a charge)
Book in advance and save money!Do you want to and can you book far in advance? Then choose for a Sparpreis Europa rate: the best rate for the price-conscious travellers. You will not be able to cancel or rebook the ticket.
General tips for getting the cheapest tickets
- Book as early as possibly to have the most chance of getting the cheapest tickets.
- Travelling in the evening is often cheaper.
- For a weekend getaway, travel Sat-Sun-Mon instead of Fri-Sat-Sun.
- Book online to avoid booking fee.
Practical informationTo make your trip that much easier, we have summed up certain practical issues for you.
ICE International facilitiesRead more about all the facilities on board ICE international, so that you can make your trip as comfortable as possible.
View the itinerary plannerPlease keep in mind that there could be delays or engineering works and check your trip with the itinerary planner. That way, you will never get an unpleasant surprise!
Download the appDownload our app so that you will be kept informed of the possible changes.
Free access to the loungesIf you have a 1st class ticket, you can enjoy a free drink at the NS International Lounge in Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and Rotterdam.
Seat reservationIt is not mandatory to reserve a seat with ICE International. We do, however, advise you to do so. You will receive a confirmation of your seat reservation stating the carriage number and seat number.
Seat reservation 1st classWhen booking a first class ticket, the seat reservation costs are included in the price of your ticket. The seat reservation is not done automatically. After booking you will have to reserve a seat.
Our top destinations
* The lowest from-price is based on a one-way trip, 2nd class, from any station in the Netherlands. All rates are subject to availability and applicable fare conditions.