- From € 20* one-way trip with Intercity Brussels
- From € 29* one-way trip with Thalys
- Travel time Amsterdam – Antwerp: 1h12m with Thalys
- Thalys Tip! Early booking = lowest prices
To Antwerp Zoo by train
Al 160 jaar de trots van België: Zoo Antwerpen laat u op een even romantische als statige manier kennismaken met bijna 5.000 dieren van alle continenten.
Your trip to Antwerp by train
The Antwerp Zoo is located to the west of the completely renovated Central Station in the middle of Antwerp. This means that both the Thalys and Intercity Brussels can drop you off right at the zoo’s doorstep. For a complete travel itinerary, consult our itinerary planner.
Admission prices and opening hours
The zoo is open every day from 10.00 hrs. The closing time varies according to the season and changes around once every two months. Discounts are provided to senior citizens and people with handicaps.
Further information about prices can be found on the Antwerp Zoo website.
* Price quote is based on single, 2nd class No-Flex fare for Thalys. Tickets have limited availability and cannot be changed or cancelled after purchase. You can purchase tickets 3 months before. Would you prefer to travel with regular trains? That is possible from € 32.40, based on a 2nd class Benelux Day Return or € 31,20 based on a 2nd class Benelux Weekend Return.