- From just € 59
- Possibility of reserving a seat
- Comfortable travel
- At least 6 x connections a day
The Eurostar is the high-speed train for daily connections from Brussel-Zuid/Midi to Lille, Ebbsfleet and London. From Brussels to the Channel Tunnel, the Eurostar travels up to 300 km/h. The “crossing” only takes 21 minutes!
When travelling to London you always have to change trains once at Brussel Zuid/Midi. For the trip to Brussels (i.e. initial travel) you can travel with either Thalys or Intercity Brussels. It's important that you check-in at least 30 minutes before the departure of Eurostar. Read more about changing train and check-ins.
Initial travel Thalys Initial travel Intercity Brussels From € 79 from Amsterdam Central Station From € 59 (price is from any station in the Netherlands) Travel time Amsterdam - London 4.39 hours Travel time Amsterdam - London 5.47 hours In the Netherlands calls at Amsterdam Central, Schiphol Airport and Rotterdam Central Makes several calls in the Netherlands (Amsterdam Central, Schiphol, Den – Haag HS, Rotterdam Central, Dordrecht, Roosendaal) Can be booked 3 months in advance Can be booked 6 months in advance*You pay the same price form any departure station in the Netherlands.
- Mondays through Fridays 9 x a day
- Saturdays and Sundays 6 x a day
- From Brussel-Zuid to London St Pancras International and vice versa
- From the Netherlands at least 6 good connections a day
Download the Eurostar 2016 schedule (PDF, 517 kB).
Eurostar will bring you to four stations in France/England:
- Lille Europe
- Ebbsfleet International
- London St Pancras International
With Eurostar you can travel from € 59 to London. The sooner you book the cheaper your ticket. You can book up to 6 months in advance.
The price depends on
Class Non-Flex Semi-Flex Flex One-way trip 2nd class € 78 - € 265 € 121 - € 330 n.a. One-way trip 1st class n.a. € 201 - € 390 € 548
Book in advance and save money!
- Book as early as possibly to have the most chance of getting the cheapest tickets.
- Travelling in the evening is often cheaper.
- For a weekend getaway, travel Sat-Sun-Mon instead of Fri-Sat-Sun.
- Book online to avoid booking fee.
No trip is the same. We are very aware of this and therefore offer a fitting rate for every travel situation depending on the amount of flexibility you want.
Options flexibility Eurostar
- Lowest rates
- Rebooking is not possible
- Subject to availability
- Can be rebooked
- Can be cancelled free of charge
- Readily available
- Limitless rebooking
- Can be cancelled free of charge
- Only available in 1st class
Pre-sale period and seat reservations
Eurostar tickets can be booked as early as 6 months** before your departure date. Reservations are required. This way, you can be sure of getting a seat. If you should happen to miss your connection, take your ticket to the service counter to reschedule a seat on the next available Eurostar.* When travelling to Brussels with Thalys an additional charge is added ** TThis period may be shortened due to a change in schedule.
Travel with Intercity direct
Passengers with an international ticket for all-station trains and Intercity services to Brussel-Zuid/Midi can also travel with the Intercity directly between Amsterdam-Rotterdam. You do not need a supplement ticket, your international ticket for Intercity Brussels is sufficient.
Important:Take into account that when travelling with Intercity direct you will have less time to change trains in Rotterdam. Although the trains are on the same platform, you may not have enough time to catch your connecting train from when travelling with a lot of luggages. Transfer time is 2 minutes.
Travelling with both Intercity Brussels and Eurostar
Tickets Intercity Brussels valid from any station in the Netherlands
Train tickets for Intercity Brussels together with Eurostar is valid from any station in the Netherlands. This means that you can begin your journey from any station in the Netherlands, whether that's Groningen or Amsterdam for the same price. 2nd class tickets can be booked from € 59 each way. With this Semi Flex rate you can rebook but not cancel your ticket. You can book tickets from 6 months in advance.
Your Eurostar ticket is also valid for Intercity Brussels.
Travelling with both Thalys and Eurostar
Non Flex Semi Flex Full Flex Available in 2nd class Available in 1st class Possibility to rebook Unlimited change Cancel prior to departure Cancel after departure Last minute travel Purchasable months before departure** 6 m 6 m 6 m Purchasable days before departure (if still available) 14 1 0 Availability tickets limited sufficient plenty 2nd class, one-way, price from € 78 - € 265 € 121 - € 330 n.a. 1st class, one-way, price from n.a. € 201 - € 390 € 548
Eurostar has 3 classes: Standard, Standard Premier and Business Premier.
- Standard: a relaxing trip in a comfortable chair.
- Standard Premier: for the tourist and the price-conscious business traveller there is the Standard Premier class.
- Business Premier: business travellers have different needs than tourists. Therefore, the 1st class has a Business Premier class for the business traveller.
Access to the lounge
Passengers with a Business Premier class ticket and Loyalty Card Railteam partner have access to both our own NS International Lounges as well as to the lounge in the Eurostar terminals in Brussels and London. The lounge is equipped with everything: drinks, snacks, comfortable chairs, free WiFi, computers and phone chargers.
On board Eurostar
Mobile coverage in the Channel Tunnel
In the tunnel you can also make a call and use the Internet (4g).
The special buffet carriage is the place to go if you want something to eat or drink. There’s even a special menu for children (4 to 11 years).
There are electrical outlets in the carriages 5 and 14 Standard. All seats in Standard Premier and Business Premier contain both European and British outlets.
Locating your carriage
Your carriage and seat numbers are printed on your ticket. At the station, look at the side of the Eurostar train or the flags on the platform to find your carriage number or the buffet carriage.
Youth travelling without an adult
*An identity check is performed after the check-in by the Belgian Federal Police, both for passengers travelling to London as for passengers travelling to Lille-Europe.
- Youth 16 and 17 years old must show identification and have parental consent in the form of an official statement issued by the municipality of residence.
- Youth 12 to 15 years old may travel alone provided that, besides a form of identification, they are in possession of a form "Unaccompanied Minor" that will be signed by a parent or guardian during check-in in the presence of qualified personnel. This form is also valid for the return journey.
Travellers with impaired mobility
Our trains and stations provide a number of special facilities that make sure our trains are as accessible as possible for everyone, including the elderly, visually impaired and other passengers with impaired mobility.
- You may take 2 medium-sized suitcases and 1 carry-on item with you.
- Children older than 4 years with a child fare ticket may take 1 medium-sized suitcase and 1 carry-on item.
- There are luggage cars present.
- There is room at the end of each carriage to store your luggage.
- Larger pieces of luggage (including sports equipment longer than 85 cm ), should be dropped off at the luggage office in the Eurostar terminal at Brussels South or London St Pancras International. Your luggage can then be collected at your arrival station 24 hours later.
- Read more about taking your luggage on board.
Bringing bicycles on board
If you want to take your bicycle along, you should drop it off at the luggage office in the Eurostar terminal at Brussel-Zuid, London St Pancras or Paris Gare du Nord. It can then be collected at your arrival station 24 hours later. Cost: € 25.00 each way. Read more about bringing a bicycle on board.
Bringing pets on board
Guide dogs may be taken on board; other pets may not. Read more about bringing a pet on board.
Travelling with children
What does it cost to travel with children? Can I bring a stroller on board? May children walk about and play? For a worry-free trip, read all the practical information about travelling with children.
Book your train ticket
- More than thousands of European destinations online
- Dutch and English customer service
- No booking fee online
- Pay online easily and safely